This topic describes the process of adding a Club account to Wyman Data Web App. Follow the instructions below to create a new Club account in the system.
Step 1 - Access the "Manage Entities" Window
- Select "Manage Entities" under the "Manage Partner Network" menu.
- Click on the "Add New" button located in the upper right hand corner.
- The "Manage Entity" window opens.
Step 2 - Enter Main Club Information
- Select "Club" in the "Type" menu.
- Type the Club’s name in the “Name” box.
- Select the appropriate Provider in the Provider menu.
Step 3 - Enter Address Information
- Select the "Address Information" title to expand the section.
- Fill in the Club’s ZIP code, and optionally specify address, phone, and website.
- Verify there is a check mark in the “Is Active” checkbox. Inactive Clubs will not be accessible or displayed in search results.
- Define a Primary Contact for the Club, if a new user is needed for the club you can click “Add New Primary Contact” and enter the new user’s information. This will create a login and password for the new user as well.
Step 4 - Enter Club Details
- Select the "Club Details" title to expand the section.
- All fields are required:
- Club Start Date
- Club End Date
- Program Type
- Youth Characteristics
- Program Year - Select the program year when the club will be held, Additional Program Years are usually entered in the spring prior to the next school year. (i.e. 2018-2019 was added in Spring of 2018)
- Program Setting
Step 5 - Select Users
- Select the "Users" title to expand the section.
- The Primary contact is automatically populated.
- To add more facilitators, click the Plus icon.
- The "Select Users" window will open.
- If you remember the user name, start typing it in the search field. The found items will be listed in box under the search field. In the "User Name" list box, select the name. Click the arrow >> to move the highlighted item to the "Selected User(s)" list box. Once all users you want to add are in the "Selected User(s)" list box, click "Done."
- To create a new User, click "Add New User". Fill in the new facilitator's properties as described in How to Create a User.
Step 7 - Save the Club
- Once all properties are filled, click "Save."
- A success message pops up. Click OK.